£23 – £30K plus bonuses
35 hours per week
Who are BRC Promotions
Founded over 13 years ago we have grown to be a market leader in the fundraising sector. We pride ourselves on our ethics and company values; where our charities get the highest possible levels of representation and our staff are treated as respected individuals.
What does the role involve?
- Creating a positive impact on the growth strategy of the business.
- Advert writing.
- Job board management, including posting, monitoring and management of adverts.
- CV screening, you’ll spend the majority of your time on the phone speaking to applicants.
- Creative candidate generation; utilising CV searches, Linkedin, networking, job fairs and any other creative ideas.
- Candidate journey management, managing interview time slots, attendance.
- Building relationships with area managers to understand their needs.
Who’s our perfect candidate?
Either way, there are some key attributes you must possess:
- Meet our company values,
- Be hard working ethical and honest,
- Be self-motivated and able to work under your own steam to achieve goals,
- Be an outstanding communicator, able to build a rapport and unlock a candidate’s personality over the phone.
If you have experience as a recruitment consultant, resourcer, fundraiser, or direct sales rep this role could be perfect for you.
- Basic salary between £22,000-£30,000 per year depending on experience.
- Bonus scheme.
- 35 hour per week contract.
- Mobile phone.
- Flexibility on working patterns, choose hours that suit you or a change in circumstances. Have an appointment of fancy an early dart on a Friday? No need to take any holidays just ensure your hours are completed.
- Split your hours between the office or home if required.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday.
- Extra holiday for your birthday.
Wellbeing program, including:
- Priority access to online doctor’s appointments for you and your household,
- Online and face to face counselling for you and your household.
- Grocery shopping with national grocery stores.
- Food including Uber eats.
- Electronics and tech.
- Entertainment and days out including cinema tickets.
- Gym memberships.