Job title: Private Site Fundraiser
Location: Nationwide – field based
Job type: Self-employed
Salary: OTE £45K – £60K with daily guaranteed retainer
BRC Promotions are currently looking for a Private site Fundraiser to join our thriving, high performing team!
This is an exciting role and the perfect step in to a career in the charity sector. If you want to work on behalf of a charity doing something meaningful with excellent rewards and career advancement, then Fundraising may be your ideal job.
As a Private site Fundraiser, you will be on the charity’s frontline, talking to people in a wide range of premium venues each week, including major supermarkets, national shows, premium shopping centres and retail parks promoting and inspiring people to join the Charities weekly lottery.
You will be proactive, enthusiastic and outgoing. You must have a confident demeanour, excellent communication skills, have a positive attitude and a passion to make a real difference.
Key skills and experience required
- Previous experience in a Sales role is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- You must be an excellent communicator with confidence and passion
- You must be willing and able to travel a 60-mile radius and at times stay away
- Be willing to work Monday to Friday and some weekends
- You must be caring and compassionate
- Be driven and demonstrate a positive mentality
- Have the ability to deliver on targets
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent communicator
- Results focussed
If you are excited about the opportunity to join this growing Fundraising agency and make a real difference then we would love to hear from you.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com