Job title: Recruitment Manager
Location: Office based / Stockport
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £27 – £30K plus bonuses OTE £40K +
Based in Stockport, BRC Promotions remain the leading Fundraising agency in the UK. We are in our 12th year of leading the industry in charitable lottery subscriptions and are currently partnered with National charities such as MacMillan Cancer Support, Alzheimer’s Society, Shelter and Breast Cancer Now. We have generated millions in face-to-face fundraising and are looking for a Recruitment Manager.
The Recruitment manager is an essential role in BRC Promotions to deliver quality applicants week in week out and reporting to the MD.
You should have excellent attention to detail and be able to prioritize workload demonstrating a proactive approach to work.
You should be organized, have excellent written and verbal communication and have the ability to develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with all candidates and colleagues.
You must have a can-do attitude, good time management and have the ability to adapt to situations demonstrating a positive approach to all areas of the business.
Candidate Management and administration
· To carry out all related tasks required for Recruitment to include but not limited to:
o Daily calls with potential candidates
o Pre-screen applicants pre-Interview with relevant RSM
o Prepare and keep candidates up to date with the progress of their application
o Advert writing and placing as and when required
o Keep relationships up with all external account managers with Active Job boards
o Support and work with the general team
o Take part in weekly meetings offering ideas and suggestions ensuring you are working towards BRC company values
o Attend regular one to ones with MD
o General Candidate Recruitment duties.
Key skills and experience required
· Previous experience in a Recruitment role is essential
· You must have excellent attention to detail and be able to prioritize workload demonstrating a proactive approach to work.
· Organized, have excellent written and verbal communication and have the ability to develop and maintain strong professional working relationships
· A can-do attitude, good time management and have the ability to adapt to situations demonstrating a positive approach to all areas of the business.
· A clear, logical, analytical and methodical approach to problem-solving
Interpersonal skills required…
- Self-motivated Independent
- Forward thinking
- Good communicator
- Analytical thinking
- Results focused
You must have experience working with all Microsoft packages, Word, excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
“WE HIRE A PERSON, NOT A CV”
If you feel you can be part of such a well-established and thriving team who are proud to be helping our most Vulnerable in society day in day out then send in your CV today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com