North West and Yorkshire
Basic Salary £20k OTE £35.5k
30 Hours a week, Monday – Friday with optional weekends
Who are BRC Promotions
Founded over 13 years ago we have grown to be a market leader in the fundraising sector. We pride ourselves on our ethics and company values; where our charities get the highest possible levels of representation and our staff are treated as respected individuals.
BRC Promotions are currently looking for a Door-to-Door Fundraiser to join our thriving, high performing team!
This is an exciting role and the perfect step in to a career in the charity sector. If you want to work on behalf of a charity doing something meaningful with excellent rewards and career advancement, then Fundraising may be your ideal job.
As a Door-to-Door Fundraiser, you will be on the charity’s frontline, talking to people at their doors soliciting long term, committed donations by promoting and inspiring people to join the Charities weekly lottery.
You will be proactive, enthusiastic and outgoing. You must have a confident demeanour, excellent communication skills, have a positive attitude and a passion to make a real difference.
Key skills and experience required
- Previous experience in a Sales role is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- You must be an excellent communicator with confidence and passion
- You must be a driver with your own car
- You must be caring and compassionate
- Be driven and demonstrate a positive mentality
- Have the ability to deliver on targets
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent communicator
- Results focussed
- Bonus scheme.
- 30 hours per week contract.
- Flexibility on working patterns, choose hours that suit you or a change in circumstances. Have an appointment of fancy an early dart on a Friday? No need to take any holidays just ensure your hours are completed.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday.
- Extra holiday for your birthday.
Wellbeing program, including:
- Priority access to online doctor’s appointments for you and your household,
- Online and face to face counselling for you and your household.
- Grocery shopping with national grocery stores.
- Food including Uber eats.
- Electronics and tech.
- Entertainment and days out including cinema tickets.
- Gym memberships.