Basic Salary £20k OTE £35.5k
30 Hours a week, Monday – Friday with optional weekends
Who are BRC Promotions
Do you want a job where you can earn great money, receive great benefits and make a real difference?
Would you like flexible hours and to earn a full-time salary for a 30-hour work week?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a positive social impact and really looks after its people?
Would you like a clear career path with opportunities to progress into coaching, training and management or do you just love the buzz of working in sales?
We are BRC Promotions and we partner with some of the UK’s leading charities to increase their fundraising efforts and spread the word about everything they do within the local communities.
Charities we work with currently are Macmillan Cancer Support and Alzheimer’s Society.
We are recruiting for face-to-face charity fundraisers to join our amazing team.
You would be working on the charities frontline, talking to people at their doors, raising awareness and getting supporters for our charities weekly lotteries.
The supporters are raising money for the charity but also in with a chance to win some amazing prizes too!
This role would definitely suit you if you are confident, outgoing and love speaking to people. You will be sociable and looking for a rewarding role in a non-office environment.
In return you’ll receive a guaranteed basic salary of £20’000 with uncapped earning potential on your commission. Average earnings are circa £36’000 in year 1 with our top performers earning up to £55’000.
Key skills and experience required
- Previous experience in a Sales role is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- You must be an excellent communicator with confidence and passion
- You must be a driver with your own car
- You must be caring and compassionate
- Be driven and demonstrate a positive mentality
- Have the ability to deliver on targets
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent communicator
- Results focussed
- Bonus scheme.
- 30 hours per week contract.
- Flexibility on working patterns, choose hours that suit you or a change in circumstances. Have an appointment of fancy an early dart on a Friday? No need to take any holidays just ensure your hours are completed.
- Pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
- Extra holiday for your birthday.
Wellbeing program, including:
- Priority access to online doctor’s appointments for you and your household,
- Online and face to face counselling for you and your household.
- Grocery shopping with national grocery stores.
- Food including Uber eats.
- Electronics and tech.
- Entertainment and days out including cinema tickets.
- Gym memberships.
We currently have opportunities for door-to-door charity fundraisers in various locations, simply fill out your details to apply: