Website BRC Promotions
BRCP are recruiting for 2020 quality driven Charity Fundraisers to help raise funds on behalf of the UK’s largest breast cancer charity – who are dedicated to funding research into this devastating disease.
Did you know?
1. Breast cancer is the most common cancer in the UK.
3. Over 55,000 women and around 350 men are diagnosed with breast cancer every year.
4. Around 1,000 women die from breast cancer every month.
The good news is that they believe if we all act now, by 2050, everyone who develops breast cancer will live and live well!
Do you have what it takes to help raise the funds to fight this disease?
What we are looking for:
• Self-driven, hungry for results and self-motivated
• Be confident speaking to people in their own homes on a face to face campaign
• Able to work up to 7/8pm Monday – Friday
• Have a conscientious and ethical approach to your work
• Enjoy being outdoors and meeting new people each and every day
What we are offering:
• £15,000 Basic Plus an unrivalled commission structure.
• Job satisfaction – go home every day knowing the difference you have made.
• Industry leading training, ongoing support and clear career progression.
• Be out and about NOT staring at the walls and clock.
Our interview locations will be in Liverpool, Stockport and Preston offering IMMEDIATE start dates for people who have exceptional communication skills.
WE HIRE A “PERSON” NOT A CV.
Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Stockport, Leigh, Wigan, Preston, Blackpool, Burnley, Blackburn, Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Chester, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, Liverpool. Postal codes all over the North West and Yorkshire.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com